Boom & Beyond! Investment Trends in San Francisco Real Estate: 2016 Outlook
presented by Nixon Peabody and the Association of Asian American Bankers
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Panel discussion: 6:00 PM
Wrap-up and networking: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Place: Nixon Peabody LLP
One Embarcadero Center, 18th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Just look at the skyline – San Francisco’s real estate economy is definitely booming. Is this a true bubble with a bust at the end, or will it continue into the future? What are the conditions right now for development? New this year: we will be having 2 panels. One panel will focus on development in the city and the second panel will focus on construction issues.
- Paul Schrier, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Michael Cohen, Strada Investment Group
- Krysen Heathwood, The Mark Company
- Darlene Chiu Bryant, ChinaSF
- Catherine House, Sperry Van Ness
- John Foust, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Stuart Keirle, FNB Norcal
- Mel Ruffini, Tishman Construction, an AECOM Company
- David Kaufman, Nixon Peabody LLP (Moderator)
Other panelists still being confirmed.
Registration is required to gain building access to Nixon Peabody’s offices. Beverages and light snacks are complimentary with registration.